We love inspirational quotes because they offer a fresh perspective on life. In the midst of our daily routines, it can be easy to forget what is truly important. A quote that is perfectly phrased can stop us in our tracks and remind us of what matters most. Quotes can also be a source of motivation when we are facing difficult challenges. They remind us that we are not alone and that others have faced similar trials. By offering words of wisdom and encouragement, quotes can give us the strength to keep going even when things seem impossible. In times of joy, they can help us to appreciate the beauty of life. For all of these reasons, inspirational quotes hold a special place in our hearts.
Here are 20 lesser known inspirational quotes. Don’t let them fool you, just because they are not as well known, doesn’t mean they are not as impactful as the more well known ones.
- “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr Seuss
- “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H Schuller
- “If you want something different, You have to DO something different” – Tony Robbins
- “The only Limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today” – Franklin D Roosevelt
- “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated” – Maya Angelou
- “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply Willing Is Not Enough; We Must Do” – Johann Von Goethe
- “What You Get By Achieving Your Goals Is Not As Important As What You Become By Achieving Your Goals” – Zig Ziglar
- “Believe You Can And You’re Halfway There” – Theodore Roosevelt
In today’s fast paced world, it can be easy to forget what is truly important. Inspirational quotes offer a fresh perspective on life and can remind us of what matters most. They can also be a source of motivation when we are facing difficult challenges.
Inspirational quotes offer words of wisdom and encouragement, which can give us the strength to keep going even when things seem impossible. In times of joy, they can help us to appreciate the beauty of life. For all these reasons, inspirational quotes hold a special place in our hearts.